Sunday, September 18, 2011

cruising together...

In between our scheduled Tuesday/Friday ultrasounds, there isn't much that happens on a daily basis besides monitoring. It can make for long days and lots of waiting for the next appointment. We have been lucky to have several great friends and family visit and call (THANK YOU EVERYONE), but this post is dedicated to one person in particular; my wonderful husband Bill.
Bill has been amazingly supportive from the day we found out we were pregnant. I remember looking at the positive test sign and crying out of pure fear and unexpectedness. He high fived me with a huge grin of excitement. I knew right then that no matter what he was going to be the best partner to take this journey with.
It has been almost a month since I have been on bed rest and my husband has stepped up and taken on so many additional responsibilities around the house, working, providing for the kitties, and all while still making sure that Avery and I are his number 1 priority.
He comes to see us every day, has brought supplies to shower and get ready here to maximize his time and has done a fantastic job of balancing his life with this unexpected interruption of having his wife out of the house.
Most importantly Bill has been the most optimistic, encouraging person through this all. I haven't seen his doubt waiver once through it all. His strength is contagious for Avery and I. He is the best husband and daddy already. I am truly the most blessed woman to have him!
Thank you my love for everything you have done. You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment