Wednesday, September 21, 2011

cruise control set...

Not much new to report from the last few days. The ultrasound yesterday went "well" as in nothing has changed or gotten any worse. So it is sort of one of those, no news is good news kind of situations.  They decided to hold off on doing Avery's growth measurement until later this week to eliminate the margin of error that comes w/ ultrasounds. 
The longer I'm in here the more I feel like a "patient".  I've been getting monitored for things more closely and having various tests done here and there. I know they are just doing their job to try and stay on top of things, which I appreciate, but the problem is the more they test and talk about potential problems, the more I stress about them. And then I remind myself that I can't waste my energy stressing about what "might" be, but gosh that is so much easier said than done :)
So although it makes for boring posts when there isn't much to report, it means that Avery is doing what she needs to be doing--hanging out. So long as she wants to hang out, we're cool with it and I'll just hang around with her as long as she'll let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment