Friday, February 10, 2012

you grow girl!

So I'm pretty sure Avery is going through a growth spurt. How do I know? Because all she wants to do is eat and sleep and eat and sleep. She used to be so patient while we changed her diaper, fixed her bottle. But now when home girl wants to eat she wants to eat NOW. And forget her 3-4 hour feeding schedule. She wants to eat now, right when she finishes, again in 20 minutes. I can hardly keep up with her.
The one good thing with said spurt is the sleeping. For the past 3 nights she has slept twice for 6 hour stretches and since I have the pediatrician's approval to let her strictly eat on demand, I have also been able to catch up on some much needed sleep.
I'll be curious on Monday when the nurse comes to do her shot to see how much she has gained in the last week.  Her newborn clothes are starting to get tighter and tighter and while I've slowly been introducing 0-3 months clothes, she swims in them still. So maybe after this week we will be able to do a full wardrobe change out!

Just a quick update on our March for Babies fundraising efforts!
So far Team Avery has 8 registered walkers and we've raised $455.00! We still have about 2 1/2 months left so if you'd like to donate or join our team check out the link below.
www.marchforbabies.org/teamaveryruth

Look how tight my pants are getting. 

My new friend the kitty wubbanub
Its a wubbanub party. 
I wub hugs. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the wubanub party that is so cute kelli...glad her clothes are getting tight...you better put her in a different outfit everyday or you may not get her in all of her cute clothes. :-) Talk to you soon!
    Love,
    Twyla

    ReplyDelete