Thursday, February 23, 2012

please confirm

Earlier this week I finally got around to ordering Avery's birth announcements/thank you cards. I'm not exactly known for being on time with my thank yous. Our 1 year wedding anniversary is a week away and I'm still not 100% sure that I finished sending out all the thank yous. I had good intentions to have them all sent out by the 6 month personal deadline, but then life happened. So if you are reading this and didn't get a thank you, THANK YOU! :)
So back to A's announcements. I ordered them online and today I get an email from the company saying something along the lines of digital proofs not normally being sent out for this type of order and they are 99.9% sure that I have all the information correct but they would like me to please double check her birth weight for accuracy.  I could see where their confusion would come in. The announcements have a picture of Avery now and her birth weight of 1lb 2 oz.  I appreciate them asking me before printing them just assuming that I didn't make some sort of mistake.
So hopefully soon we'll get our adorable, error proof cards and hopefully I will immediately address them and send them out. Otherwise as my luck would have it, we may just write her 1 year birthday party information on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment