Friday, February 17, 2012

say cheese!

Last Monday Avery and I had the privilege of spending the morning with Andi from Andi Mae Photography as she was kind enough to come to our house and snap some photos of Avery. I wanted to have pictures of Avery taken for some time. Nothing fancy, just some photos better than what I can take, because let's face it the quantity of pictures I take is not the issue. And it was pretty clear she was already a pro. She loved the sound of the shutter and would just stare at the camera.
I tried to throw myself together, but lack of sleep and an early morning wake up...well its a good thing Avery is so cute.
So without further ado...
And if you like what you see be sure to check out andi mae photography: :andimaephotography.blogspot.com

(All photos by andi mae photography:: andimaephotography.blogspot.com)




















No comments:

Post a Comment