Friday, January 13, 2012

you know you're a preemie mom when...

You get emotionally attached to your rental pump.  Yep that right. Today I had to return the breast pump I had been renting for the past few months and I got oddly emotional about taking it back. That pump and I have spent a lot of time together. We have successfully been able to produce enough milk to feed and grow Avery for the first 3+ months of her life AND create a huge stockpile. So when I packed the little lady up and got a little teary eyed, really it wasn't that surprising to me (well that and the fact that I get emotional over everything these days).
So thank you my dear Medela Symphony rental pump. I'll never forget the times we spent together. Hopefully my fancy new Medela Pump In Style Advanced will fill your shoes adequately.

Its been quite the journey, hasn't it? 


You weren't exactly a petite lil' thing. 

Together we've grown this! Thanks for your assistance. 


1 comment:

  1. I have to say, you are truly an inspiration. I stumbled on your blog by accident and I love following it. Keep it up and FANTASTIC job on your cute little daughter. What a trooper, she's come a long way.

    ReplyDelete