Sunday, January 22, 2012

dear anonymous

AnonymousJan 19, 2012 10:18 AM
I have to say, you are truly an inspiration. I stumbled on your blog by accident and I love following it. Keep it up and FANTASTIC job on your cute little daughter. What a trooper, she's come a long way.
 Thank you for your kind words. Initially I started this blog to keep family and friends up to date on what was going on to avoid numerous phone calls and texts during a very emotionally trying time in my life. And soon I found that blogging is one of the most therapeutic things I have ever done. I have been told by friends and family that they know a person who knows a person who knows a person who reads the blog. While that was never my intention, I must admit it feels good to know that I am sharing our story with others and hopefully inspiring others through the strength Avery has shown us all.
So thank you to EVERYONE who reads the blog. I know my friend Mary said one of her co workers is a faithful follower-thank you. And my friend Joanna shared the blog and Avery with her elementary school class-how fun! People from all walks of my life, strangers, who ever you are.
So to everyone who reads if you ever feel inclined to leave comments, maybe words of courage or love for Avery, I promise to share them all with her. Anyone can comment and can even do so anonymously. I know someday Avery will love to see how awesome it is that her story is documented for others to share.

2 comments:

  1. Aw you're so kind! I didn't really mean for it to be anonymous, although you clearly don't know me. I didn't know how else to do it as I don't have an link with the other options.
    Your optimism throughout your journey is really quite admirable and touching. I love reading about your family.
    I have a preemie who is now 2 yo (how did THAT happen?) and reading your NICU descriptions really struck a cord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for 2 year old preemies! I can't believe Avery is already 4 months old. Thank you for following our story and family.

      Delete