Monday, January 30, 2012

4 months.

Holy moly. Where has the time gone? I can NOT believe that today my baby girl is 4 months old. That's a 1/3 of a year come and gone. Of course it wouldn't be a celebration without a picture of Avery next to a pop can as we've done every month so far. This month the changes are truly AMAZING. And it is the first time we've taken the pictures at home! Fun.
We go on Thursday for her 4 month pediatrician appointment and I can't wait to see how much she weighs these days. I tried doing the old trick where I get on the scale and weigh myself, then hold her and reweigh and take the difference. Well that only works if my weight is consistent time to time, but every time I got on it was different by a pound. Not so much a big deal for me, but a pound is a HUGE difference for Avery :)

Pretty sure I could fit the old me in my belly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment