Monday, January 23, 2012

avery's room

So it is finally 'nearly' finished. I say nearly because there is still one project that I am debating doing for a wall that currently only houses her dirty laundry hamper. But it'll take me some time if I do decide to do it and if I don't, well then the room is done!
I have loved putting her room together. It was the one  thing in the pregnancy that I didn't have to give up on.. Well besides Avery of course! Once I felt confident and ready to start working on it, I poured my heart in to every detail. This room was truly put together with so much love. I hope as Avery grows she appreciates it for everything that to me it stands for. This is her space, in our home and the thing that completes it more than anything is having her in it.
So I took a bunch of pictures and will just post away, so please forgive any duplicates; I'm a wee bit sleep deprived.
The unfinished wall. 
I love love love this dresser! Homemade changing pad cover by moi.
Oh hello beautiful chandelier (mentioned in earlier post)! This was made by Mary and obviously took HOURS 
Its like a waterfall.

The 'a' plaque made w/ love by auntie jill. 


Ariel view. 



Bedding all made by me. 
I love the book nook. Now we just need more books to fill the nooks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment