Monday, March 5, 2012

all because two people fell in love

There is one hour left of Bill and my first wedding anniversary. I can't believe that one year (+1 extra day) ago we exchanged vows and celebrated the day with our family and friends. I loved that day. Not just because I loved my dress, loved the ladies standing up with me, loved having all my favorite people together in one spot. I loved that day because when it was all said and done I was married to my perfect partner.
It is hard to believe all we have been through in the last year. But we made it, together, side by side. I'm pretty sure if we found it in us to overcome all the stress we went through this past year, that we will be able to face anything that comes our way.
In just a few days it will be one year since we honeymooned in Hawaii and it was the LONG trip home, in the airport in Denver that we made the decision that we wouldn't try not to get pregnant (thinking it would take awhile). Well the rest is history and here we are today, one year under our belt and many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment