Friday, November 11, 2011

rough seas.

Avery had a rough day today, which means I had a rough day too. They think maybe her condensed feeds are giving her reflux and making her desat more. Which in turn makes her more sleepy. 
I only got to hold her for 15 minutes today because I noticed her feed tube was out and by the time the nurse got it back in she didn't think it was a good idea to resume the hold. Bill graciously offered to give up his hold tonight, but she was still having a rough day and they didn't think a hold was a good idea. It makes me feel bad because my mommy instinct tells me that she enjoys the time w/ her mommy and daddy as much as we do. But ultimately we do what they think is best for her.
She did have enough energy to go through 3 diapers in one change. That took some energy!
Avery also started wearing clothes today. They are still a little big on her but she'll catch up soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment