Friday, May 4, 2012

oh life is a changing

I'm sitting here on a Friday night. Just me and Avery. Bill is working. I decided to get a few things done so I turned on some kid's show called Yo Yo Gabba. Avery loves anything with music and lights. Well apparently this show is a totally hoot cause she is laying on the floor playing, watching it, and cracking up. I on the other hand can't get over how ridiculous it is and came to the realization that my Friday nights have drastically changed.  I wouldn't have it any other way.
Luckily for me I am getting a glimpse in to my past tomorrow. A few of my girl friends and I are doing a girl's day. Pedicure, treats, dinner and a hotel room where I'm sure we'll have the best of intention to stay up late talking but will all probably take advantage of our children free night.  I'm ever so slightly stressed about leaving Avery for the first time over night. Well not including the 94 other nights I left her...we don't count those. This will be Bill's first time being responsible for overnight duties. He might be more nervous than me...I know we'll all be fine and I can't wait to catch up with my girls!
Well I think Aves might be YoYo'd out and ready to eat and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment