Friday, December 16, 2011

a special birthday shout out

Dear Auntie Jill-
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Today in honor of your birthday I weighed in at a whooping 5 lbs 6.6 ounces.  That's almost 5x's my birth weight! I'm huge.

I also ate quite a bit from the bottle today. It is exhausting, but I know I have to be able to do it to come home, so I'm trying as hard as I can.
2 days ago I got taken off the high flow cannula and am on 1 liter oxygen flow at mostly room air. So far so good. I'm a little sleepier than normal, but I'll get it all figured out.
The nurses say they are trying to get me home for Christmas. I hope so.
I can't wait to meet you auntie, but I love you and hope you had a great birthday. Until we can meet here are some pictures of me being all sorts of cute. It is what I do best!
Love you! Avery


1 comment: